No products in the basket
Terms & Conditions
The founders of this website are Greta Macchi (Creative Director) and Sheila Martinez (Chief Brand Officer), you can learn more about the founders here.
You can contact REW directly using the contact form available here.
Use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions contained in this Terms and Conditions. Consequently, the user of the website must read these Terms and Conditions carefully each time he/she intends to use the website, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or business practice.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal bases
We process your data based on legal reasons that depend on the way you interact with our website.
– When you buy products from our website, we need your personal data to carry out the contract.For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
– Our processing is also based on other legal reasons, such as your legitimate interests. We consider, for example, that it is in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, the people of our customer service team may have access to your order information to better help you, and understand your use of our website to improve the customer experience and the services we offer.
– We respect the importance given to consent in the new GDPR law.
Your consent must be given clearly and unequivocally. That is why, when you agree to receive our communications (in particular through newsletters):
– We explain how we will use your data and the type of communication you will receive;
– You must check a box confirming your consent to subscribe;
– You can withdraw your consent at any time.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you created an account, you chose a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. That is why we recommend choosing an effective password and not sharing it. We recommend that you only log in using secure networks, preferably private networks. Be aware of the risks of using public Wi-Fi networks.
If you receive an email that claims to be from the brand we work for and asks you to provide personal data, do not reply. Send us the email so we can take the necessary action.
All of our service providers work in the European Economic Area (EEA) and must respect the same legislation as us. In the case of a service provider located outside the EEA, we are committed to ensuring that your data is transferred with proper care. We have signed contractual clauses with each of them in the context of the GDPR.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your data for as long as you remain a customer, but also afterwards, to answer all questions, respond to complaints or maintain all the data necessary to comply with legal, accounting or analytical requirements. We may also store your data for statistical analysis or research purposes. More specifically: in the context of a subscription to our newsletter, we will no longer contact you if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page, if applicable, and you will be notified by email.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All industrial and intellectual property rights of the website are the property of the Owner. However, some of the contents of the website are not. Any use of the website or its contents must be exclusively private.
LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
These Legal Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish legislation. The owner and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, the owner and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of Avilés (Asturias).